Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Progress Post 7

So I went to the store to change my makeup. I was using it cosmetics cc cream. Loved the coverage, but the color was a bit off and the ingredients were not so good. I decided I was going to get Urban Decay Naked Skin (recommended by Jerra). Of course the sales lady was pushy and suggested a fuller coverage brand. (Thank you for reminding me of how much I need to hide my face) I have been wearing it for two days now and yes the coverage isn’t what I’m used to but I think it I just apply a couple layers it will be ok. I haven’t seen any improvement in my skin…but it’s only been two days.

I feel like my skin has looked better than it does presently. Maybe I have been picking a bit more. Ok just admit it I have. I can see there is a direct correlation between my skin picking and stress. I struggle with the face that I think if my skin were clearer I would pick less. While that may be true, I can’t help to think I will find something else to pick. Sometimes I wish I could just stay in the house for a couple days and not wear makeup to see if my face would improve. Of course with two kids I not sure that would go so well. Sometimes we all need a break J

So yes, I need to plan my next course of action. I am looking into reading a couple books on positive thinking and self-compassion. We shall see how that goes… 

No comments:

Post a Comment