Thursday, October 20, 2016

Progress Post 6

I feel like there is a bit of a setback this week. I am still doing better than I have been. I have come a long way in the past couple months. ….but I can still find a way to “cheat” if I have access to mirror. Isn’t that awful! I am embarrassed to admit it. One problem I’m running into is that I am trying out a bunch of different mineral makeup, but I need to look in a mirror to put it on correctly. My old foundation way easy…not much blending and done. I could literally have it done in a few minutes. Although I know the color was a bit off it worked.

I want my make-up to look more natural not so cakey. Your makeup should enhance your face right? Well not if you have discolored acne skin… I am really striving to go with all natural face products and now it’s time for makeup as well. I have talked about powder and how it so far hasn’t been a good experience and now I am trying out all natural liquid makeup. I am finding the best coverage to be liquid then maybe mineral powder. I hate that it takes me longer to apply and I need better light. That is bad news for any skin picker. But I really want to see if changing my makeup will help with my acne. I really need to work on my self-control during this!

Another thing I am striving to work on is forgiveness if I pick. I tend to get so upset with myself that I just can’t let it go. One thing I am trying to accomplish is to accept what is done as far as picking and move on. Just continue with my day. It is so hard when all you can think about if how far you’ve come and now you take a step back…

No comments:

Post a Comment