Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Acne Absorbing Patches

I want to share with you one of my favorite products: acne absorbing patches.  I use this brand: https://www.amazon.com/Perforated-Cover-Dot-Acne-Care-Absorbing/dp/B00X6JHY3S

I have used to two other brands but love this one best. You can read over the review for this one and the other ones.  I have to say it has stood the test of time as far as acne products go. It creates a barrier between my fingers and my skin and can also heal acne or open wounds faster. Although you really can’t put makeup over it, it’s great for around the house or overnight. I have occasionally worn them in public and you really can’t tell unless they are in a really obvious spot….and sometimes they look better than having a huge open sore.


The only downside is that if you continue to use them they aren’t cheap. But sometimes my sanity/self-esteem is worth it. It makes me feel better knowing that it this little Band-Aid is helping my skin and my urges. I encourage all face pickers to at least try it…

No comments:

Post a Comment