Saturday, October 8, 2016

Progress Post 5

So I only have a few open sores maybe 1-2. That is a HUGE improvement. I should be happy about that, but instead all I see is a bunch of acne and red blotches. It also doesn’t help that I am trying to find new makeup that is better for my skin but might not give me the coverage I want. What I have learned this past week is that I put too much thought into what my face looks like. I see so much more than anyone else who looks at me probably sees. I mean really who I am trying to impress…
Yes I have acne and quite a bit. I am working on improving my skin, but it takes time for these products to do their job. (When it comes to my face, I am not patient!)

As I had said in an earlier post I am working with an amazing seller from etsy (http://www.bearsbeauty.com/) to help me find products and a routine that will help me. I recommend her to any skin picker! Jerra (the seller) truly wants to help not just get my money.
I still need to constantly remind myself not to touch my face, but it’s a struggle.

Update of my fake nails: I really see improvement!!! It’s worth a try


No comments:

Post a Comment