Saturday, October 1, 2016

Progress Post 4


I am trying to come to terms with living with dermatillomania. I still am striving to be free of picking, but there are going to be set backs. I have a hard time dealing with them. I am all on board to try new things, but I must admit I like to see immediate results. I need to be patient with myself and my face. I need to give it a chance to heal and then my acne will (cross-my-fingers) improve. I have been known to ask my husband how my face looks after I have gone one day of almost not picking. I shouldn’t expect much change, but I want there to be.


I recently came across this article http://www.stopskinpickingcoach.com/365-tips-to-stop-skin-picking-hair-pulling-and-other-bfrbs/ I think it’s worth printing and going through and rereading and rereading. You really have to find something that is going to work for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment