Monday, September 5, 2016

My husband

My husband is truly one of kind. He is so understanding and supportive. If I want to talk about how bad my face is, he will listen. If I want to try a new product, he never says no. If I need him to sit in the bathroom with me so I don’t pick, he will. No matter how many break downs I have be it in a day, week, or month, he is there giving me a hug encouraging me to keep trying. He loves me unconditionally. He tells me how beautiful I am and when he looks at my face he doesn’t see all the red marks and pimples like I do. He is probably one of the reasons I don’t go into a deep depression. How can I have been so lucky to have this man in my life? He is truly my best friend and understands me more than I understand myself. This is why it truly breaks my heart that I cannot break this awful cycle of picking my face.


 Why isn’t this enough motivation for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment