Friday, September 16, 2016

Progress Post 2+

I guess I feel like I need to post again or at least type something out to reflect on my feelings. Yesterday I received a bunch of all natural products from Etsy. I have been anxiously waiting for them to arrive. Although I shouldn’t expect miracle, I hate to admit I may have high hopes. (More on the products on a later post) I started right away and I am apprehensive that there will be an initial purge. But after doing some research, I should not have a purge since I’m not using any chemicals. But..after trying a couple products last night and this morning, I am breaking out more.
Is it that I am more paranoid of it to work or did touching my face with the product make it work? Or am I just too impatient? Probably impatient…

So this morning was not good. It’s like I was so engrossed on if my face was smooth. I even put on another mask to avoid touching my face. It certainly helped in the moment, but then I wonder if that was bad for my skin since you are only supposed to do it a couple times a week. AHHHHH

My husband says I’m making it (the look of my face) seem much worse than it actually is. I hope he is right. I need to give these products a chance and I really want them to improve my acne, but I need to not touch my face either!
Side note: I stumbled upon this cool website http://cosdna.com/ You can type in ingredients and products and it gives you ratings on how lightly it will irritate you.


No comments:

Post a Comment