Thursday, September 15, 2016

Progress Post 2

I guess I was hoping by now, someone would respond to my blog. I feel that having someone that you can relate to have a great impact on the success of recovery in something like skin picking. It is rare that someone can understand the urges and temptations we are faced with on a daily level. It is NOT easy to just all of a sudden stop picking.

But….I started this blog for myself and need to keep that in mind. It is for me to become accountable and self-reflect. If I reach someone, that is just an added benefit.

As far as progress goes from last week, I still struggle in the mornings with leaving my face alone. Although I feel like I have made progress as a whole, I am not satisfied. Maybe I expect too much too soon.

I have also been thinking about getting fake nails. I consider myself a frugal person, so I’m not really a fan of the idea. Nor do I feel like I’m the type of person that “goes to get her nails done.” I suppose the benefit might be worth it though…

No comments:

Post a Comment