Friday, September 23, 2016

Progress Post 3

So I really like my skin care products, but I would like to give it a full month before I give it a review. Just to see how much of a difference they make. It is definitely worth a try to go the all-natural route. There are so many different shops on Etsy. I bought mine from BearsBeauty. I have nothing but good things to say about the owner Jerra. She is just awesome at creating a routine for you and really will help you with whatever you need. She is very knowledgeable and has experience with dermatillomania.

Anyway, back to my progress. I tried the fake nails and they really did help.  If anything they made me more aware of what I was doing in the moment. Unfortunately, I did an at home kits and had to take them off after a few days since I felt like they weren’t put on good enough. I am thinking about getting them done at a salon, but I hate to pay that price and I worry about how well they clean their tools.

Still struggle with the mornings, but it seems to be a bit better. I just keep trying to keep telling myself that more harm than anything becomes of me touching my face. But easier said than done, right?

I am looking into an all-natural minerals makeup. I’ve narrowed it done to either meow cosmetics or Lucy minerals. I think that making the switch would be overall better for my skin. I am a bit apprehensive because I need full coverage.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment