Friday, September 9, 2016

Progress Post 1

So I said I would post weekly, so here I go. Things got a bit rough last week as far as my face picking goes. I was utterly disgusted with how it looks. But I am happy to report I am now on the upswing. I really think one of the products I was using could have been making my acne worse. More on the products I am using in a different post.

I recently started using a microfiber wash cloth at night to take my makeup off. This helps in that I am not feeling my face again for things to pick. Yay! It’s always nice when you find something that really prevents you from picking, even if it is minor.

My night time picking is also considerably down since I now give myself only 10 minutes in the bathroom at night to shower and get ready for bed. It is the morning that I continue to struggle with. I’m always the first one up and I don’t have any makeup on either which doesn’t help. I don’t want to put on makeup that early cause what makeup lasts more than 12 hours… I definitely need to work on that….



No comments:

Post a Comment