Tuesday, September 6, 2016

The MIRROR

The mirror is my worst enemy!  I know I am not the only one that feels that way. Currently, I only have one mirror in the house. It is a full length mirror on the back of my bedroom door in poor light. It is only to be used to put on makeup. If my husband is home and need to use the mirror, he would know since the door would be closed.

I have gotten rid of all the mirrors that come with makeup as well as all the bathroom mirrors. If someone asks why there isn’t a mirror in the bathroom, I tell them it broke. Of course, I have found ways to cheat (ex: car mirror), but I have found myself to be more conscious of what I am doing and hopefully remind myself that it’s not worth it.


So my advice: Get rid of the mirrors! Since you are not your skin picking, you are not your face either. You are so much more than outside appearances. 

No comments:

Post a Comment